Majestic Hair Botox is the most advanced hair repair and straightening formula worldwide. The treatment repairs the damaged or broken hair fibers with a powerful concentrate of active ingredients including caviar oil, Bontyl Peptide, B5, E vitamins and collagen complex, which guarantee to moisturize, nourish, repair and revive hair right from the very first use, adding incredible shine and softness and eliminating frizz. Major benefit of the treatment is that it has the capability to repair split ends. It is impossible for hair Botox to damage hair or weaken its integrity, which is quite possible with keratin treatments that are too strong as they deliver too much protein to a client’s hair shaft. Majestic Hair Botox is formaldehyde free and formulated to be rinsed before you flat iron the hair which add more convenience to the time of the treatment and eliminate the fumes and smell unlike the ordinary keratin treatment.
- Wash the hair twice with Majestic Clarifying Shampoo. Rinse well and towel dry. For very tight curls & virgin hair, leave the Clarifying shampoo on for 10 minutes to ensure that the hair cuticles are ready to receive the treatment.
- Blow-dry hair with hair dryer with moderate heat to 80% dry.
- Part hair into 4 sections. Apply Majestic Hair Botox Treatment with a color brush section by section 1/4 inch from root. Do not over saturate. Comb the solution throughout the hair entirely (the more the hair is brushed, the better the result).
- Leave the treatment for 50 minutes for wavy/frizzy hair and up to 75 minutes for very curly hair.
- Rinse Excess product only from hair with water (Very light rinse). DONOT Completely washes the hair.
CAUTION: This step is different from all other keratin treatments. You first rinse the excess treatment from hair then you use the Flatiron. DONOT use the flatiron before you rinse excess Treatment from hair.
- Blow-dry hair completely 100% using your blow dryer and hair brush (the more the hair is brushed, the better the result).
- Use Majestic Premium straightening iron at 450°F/230°C. Iron each section 4-7 times to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticles. Iron very small portions of hair for best results.
NOTE: For bleached blond hair reduce heat to 375°F/180°C. Adjust the heat by the hair condition.
- Maintain Treatment with Majestic Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner every time you wash your hair.